Add to Calendar
This event will be held outside on Friday & Saturday Evenings in October (Oct 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27) from 7pm to 11pm.
$10 per ticket**
- This event will be held outside, on our company grounds.
- Parents dropping children off for the event, are welcome to wait in our general area. There is food and a bonfire available during your wait.
- We do not offer discounts or group rates.
- Porta-johns are located on the premises.
- We currently do accept credit/debit cards
- **$1 convenience fee per transaction
PLAN YOUR TRIP:
- Ticket booth opens at 7:00pm.
- Ticket booth closes promptly at 10:30pm.
- There will be no entry to the Walkthrough after 10:45pm
- Free Parking.
- The event is 96.764% covered, we will be open, regardless of rain.
- Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED:
- No masks at anytime
- No outside food or beverages
- No sharp objects
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Please leave cell phones and pagers in your vehicle.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Proper shoes are necessary, NO flip flops, sandals or high heels.
- Please wear appropriate clothing, you will be outside and exposed to the outdoor elements, so expect a little dirt.
- This event is not recommended for children under the age of 10.
- This event is not recommended for customers that are pregnant, have heart or lung conditions or are in general poor health.
- Strobe lights and fog machines are utilized.
- Anyone caught damaging, stealing or tampering with any equipment will be removed and subject to prosecution.
- Violence against our volunteers will not be tolerated. Anyone found assaulting or injuring a volunteer will be immediately removed and subject to prosecution.